03 June 2008

Some news has got to be good news, right?

Nothing for ages and then two bits of news come along at once...

First up: new exhibition.

I'll be taking part in a joint exhibition once more at the Et Cetera Gallery in London. The details are:


Et Cetera Gallery, 1a Darnley Road, London. E9 6QH

23rd - 27th June 2008 10am - 4pm (Private View 26th June 6pm- 9pm)

more info can be found on my website here. Hope you can come along!


Second:
Edinburgh Festival.

You'll be pleased to hear I won't be taking to the stage, but a piece of my work will be! My good friend (and award winning playwright) James Butler is taking his excellent production Histrionics to the Fringe. Production details can be found at:

www.histrionicstheplay.co.uk

the piece of work in question can be viewed
here

That's all for now, folks :)




No comments: